EM-1 uses Panasonic sensor per Chipworks

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
BushmanOrig
Senior MemberPosts: 2,898Gear list
Like?
Re: EM-1 uses Panasonic sensor per Chipworks
In reply to highwave, 10 months ago

Hi

I do think there was a time that Canon was the clear leader with vision......I cannot help think back at the great 350D days when no other manufacturer were close to the quantities Canon moved.....

Then happened what one so often see with leading manufacturers.......incorrect management decisions and the rest is history........think of Nokia......

I own the 700D and are again and again surprised at just how much advanced the E-M5 (sensor) is when using the two cameras head to head.....

One thing that really concern me with Olympus are the same sensor being used again and again in different bodies......its great to see new capabilities and functions.....I prefer software updates to new bodies....

Hopefully Sony and Nikon aggressive full frame entry to the mirror-less market will send Canon a wake-up call.....we need something alternative to a possible 750D guys....

Siegfried

-- hide signature --

I love equipment..........and photography....

BushmanOrig's gear list:BushmanOrig's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow