What's all this about "slow" AF with X-E1/X-Pro1??

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
prtsmnn1
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Re: What's all this about "slow" AF with X-E1/X-Pro1??
In reply to mistermejia, 6 months ago

I own seven cameras and the one I use the most is my 5D2  with a wide assortment of Canon lens.

I have looked at the Fuji X system  and love the Fuji colors and some of the beautiful shots you folks get  but the deal killer for me is the focus system . If you have ever done any  fast action photography with a Canon DSLR such as photographing  a Quail Hunt  where the bird dogs are flushing quail  and you are paid to get these shots then you know the Fuji system is not even in the ball park. The focus system is just too slow. The Fuji X system is great for many different things but fast action photography is  not one of them. Now I am  certain someone will get on here and post a few hunting shots and talk about how good it is for that but my question is what is his percentage go keepers and is he someone who is paid to get the shots?

Then my next question is , why not use the best equipment to do fast action photography ? Every body knows that is not a Fuji.

prtsmnn1's gear list:prtsmnn1's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS M Sony a6000 Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow