Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jjon
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
recomendations to fill gap between tokina 11-16 & 35mm prime
8 months ago

hi all looking for some help as i've been spinning myself in circles over this. my two most used lenses with my D7100 are my tokina 11-16 & my nikon 35mm 1.8g. this combo works well most of the time but sometimes there are physical barriers that prevent me from walking closer up or further back to get the shot i want. i shot cityscapes and some landscapes.

was thinking about the nikon 24mm 2.8d since it small and reasonable priced but there are so many mixed reviews about using it on a dx camera.

the new tokina 12-28mm also seem interesting but i also been using my nikon 50mm 1.8d a bit more lately and to a lesser extent my 85mm 1.8g. so that had me thinks if i should see if there is a zoom with a wider range that's sharp in the 20s.

i could probably spend up to $800

as you can see i got myself all over the place with this. any help is appreciated.

Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow