Selling the XE2 way too slow for me.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
afragisk
Contributing MemberPosts: 760
Like?
Re: Selling the XE2 way too slow for me.
In reply to britcam, 6 months ago

britcam wrote:

No. But if I did want quality pics of fast moving toddlers I would pick my moment and catch them when they were a little less active ... kids do stop from time to time, at least that's my experience. If we want the sort of IQ that the Fuji is all about, isn't it about timing?

Otherwise we may as well use a camera with true machine gun ability. I once had an E100RS in 2001, with 15 frs for use with my kids - brilliant cam & worked a treat. "the fastest digital camera in the world with the ability to shoot at 15 frames per second (or 7.5, 5, or 3 fps). The 9.5MB internal SD-RAM buffer, 28MHz 1.51-megapixel high-speed CCD and image processing electronics allows for capturing 1360 x 1024 images at less than 1.2 second intervals at all times, even uncompressed TIFF"

-- hide signature --

Kind regards
Rich S (britcam)

100% agree - that's what I do too, even with MF. Like I said, shutter lag is hardly the issue for me since it takes me 40x more to focus+compose (40x0.05=2sec).

-- hide signature --

http://www.flickr.com/photos/apollonas/
Fuji XE-2, Canon FD 50 1.2L + SB, Fuji 27mm 2.8, Fuji 23mm 1.4, Fuji 14mm 2.8, Bower 8mm 2.8

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow