ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bobvarakrit
Forum MemberPosts: 55
Like?
Need inputs in buying new lens for my XE1
5 months ago

Hi all,

I am using XE1 and currently I have 35mm, 18-55mm, and 55-200mm.  I pretty shoot everything from landscape to animal to my baby, and even some street.  Right now instead of getting into a new system like XT1, I think i rather use that money on lens.  Some of you may say that I dont really need lens, but if i dont buy any lens, I might end up buying XT1 because of GAS.

I might be going to Japan at the end of this month so i'm kind of looking for something useful in that regards.

I have been looking at wide angle option like 14mm from Fuji, it seems like a great lens.  But i have seen that Fuji will come out with another wide angle fast lens later this year, so i'm not really sure if i want to invest in the 14mm or wait for the new one.  Meanwhile, i have heard that there is a wide angle option from voigtlander like 15mm which is not that expensive.  If anyone has used that, your inputs will be very welcome.

Another lens that seem fun to use was a fisheye lens from I dont remember which maker, but it wasnt expensive, at least from what I remember.  I guess I'm looking for something fun, it doesnt have to be fujinon, it doesnt have to be AF lens.  I just want something different that will make me carry XE1 outside everyday and shoot away.

I know i seem a bit vague, that's because I really am.  Thanks in advance for the input guys.

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow