Forum ProPosts: 13,570Gear list
Like?
Re: In search of image quality
In reply to doctorxring, 5 months ago

doctorxring wrote:

EvilOne wrote:

doctorxring wrote:

EvilOne wrote:

I'm very lucky because I would not know image quality if it smacked me in the face. So I'm happy as a clam with anything I take.

Bill

So you are going to trade in your A77 for a Sony W710 and go party with the proceeds ?

Chris

UMMMMmmm Probably not.... its too difficult trying to decide whether to choose silver or black.

You really should go with black.

Yes but how about all that distortion with those long BIF shots? Black is not the best for heat. and then there is the whole strap issue. Do I go with Black Rapid, or Cotton Carrier. after all that Sony W710 is a beast.

Can you see why I need the A77? It fits my Black rapid and Cotton carrier stuff, perfectly.

Plus I subscribe to the Billy Crystal doing Fernando Lamas " You Look marvelous " thinking. You have to be old to understand this and have seen the first years of Saturday Night live to remember this.

You see for me its much better to "look good" as a photographer, than it is to actually "be good" as a photographer.

IM not qualified to be good at it, so I chose looking good at it.

Bill

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow