Selling the XE2 way too slow for me.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,511Gear list
Like?
You should look at Micro 4/3's first
In reply to Segaman, 7 months ago

Segaman wrote:

Going back to dslr, this camera is way too slow for shooting, unless you take a turtle doing a slow motion dance.
I will try to find something small that can do faster shooting.
Not sure what.....yet

If you want a fast mirror less camera you should go to Micro Four Thirds. I personally like Panasonic both bodies and glass over anything Olympus. The GH-3 is a great camera and they just announced the GH-4.

Anyway, AF and quickness like you need are in that system and you would not have to get a DSLR and larger lenses and potentially spend more money.

The only reason I switched from Micro Four Thirds to Fuji X is I approached this as a photographer wanting more manual control and at the same time a larger sensor. AF response was not critical to me.

Fuji X is the digital version of a manual film camera using Fuji slide film (E-6). Call it a photographers camera system.

Micro Four Thirds has very nice optics and some of the Panasonic glass uses a Leica formula. I have no problem to continue to highly recommend Panasonic.

It is worth a comparison to the DSLR you are looking for, but the small size still is very attractive in Micro Four Thirds as well.

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow