Selling the XE2 way too slow for me.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Segaman
Regular MemberPosts: 273Gear list
Like?
Re: Selling the XE2 way too slow for me.
In reply to afragisk, 8 months ago

afragisk wrote:

I know precisely what the OP is saying. You do lose the facial expression of a toddler sometimes, or its posture while moving around. Ok, nothing new or to debate against. I think the misunderstanding is in the words "too slow" and "for me". I get an 80% success ratio in capturing the exact moment with my 4yr old active child and that's not too slow, for me though. My dslr gave me 90%. Manual focusing gives me 70%. I'm quite happy with these figures but I would also keep an eye for lower shutter lag on the XE3. I can't think of many other applications this camera would be too slow except sports.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/apollonas/
Fuji XE-2, Canon FD 50 1.2L + SB, Fuji 27mm 2.8, Fuji 23mm 1.4, Fuji 14mm 2.8, Bower 8mm 2.8

I don't get your ratio, far from it, specially if someone moves a little the camera is acting funny in the process of refocusing.

I'm not really complaining about the camera, just the lag that kills it for me.

If I don't find a buyer, I won't die, I'll keep it......I still love other aspects of it and if I can sell it, i'll see about getting another compact.....or a ultra compact

Segaman's gear list:Segaman's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-E2 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow