ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ishon
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Why my choice is Canon EOS 7D, Lets See
6 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member at this forum. I want to share my experience with all of you. At first I'm going to share my knowledge about Canon EOS 7D. It's the one of the best DC, not only for me, it's the best one for many other also. Lets see why my choice is Canon EOS 7D

Canon EOS 7D

No.1: Canon EOS 7D has 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors. It help us for capture images in high quality and speed. It gives us extra power in Photography.

No.2: The ISO 100–6400 (expandable to 12800). This is very important for shooting from bright to dim light. Suppose I'm in a birthday party which celebrating in dim light. For ISO 100-6400, I can capture all moments into my Canon EOS 7D without any problems of light effect. Pictures are always clear and HQ.

No.3: Canon EOS 7D has the ability of 8.0 fps continuous shooting up to 130*/** JPEG Large/Fine and 25*/** RAW images. By this great ability photographers can take amazing shots like running train, water falls, few drops etc etc. It's very important and most helpful for professional photographers also.

No.4: This function and feature is best one in my own look. The Advanced movie mode with manual exposure control, manual audio level** control (64 levels) and selectable frame rates: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p, 640 x 480 (SD): 60p (59.94) / 50p . I can record videos in HD format without any problems for this feature and it has three sizes also for recording.

No.5: It's Compatible with the optional GPS Receiver GP-E2*/** to record the time and location information of images. It's not so important , but give extra power to photographers.

No.6: The Magnesium body with shutter durability up to 150,000 cycles and exclusive dust and weather resistance. This feature which one I like most makes the EOS 7D ready for anything.

That's all buddies. New firmware (v2.0.x) also available for additional features. Photographers can chose this one for best photography, I know there are more cameras which has more features. But If your budget is under 1500$, you should try this.

Advance sorry if there is any mistake in my post.

Thanks everyone.

Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow