>>> Street Photography eXchange #84 <<<

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
naurholm
Senior MemberPosts: 1,282
Like?
Re: No, Really
In reply to M Charles Joseph, 6 months ago

It seems to me (And no I'm not usually one for longer and especially personal debates) that you are rather confrontive in your insueno of your posts.

Also you seem to lack something called patience, in this affect I'd like you to remember that some of us including xtoph actually lives in Europe meaning that those 3 posts were effectively somewhere around 3-4am our time hence the lack of an answer.

Great by the way that you have 30 years as a photographer, even greater that you apparantly have a reputation as such. I'm not and haven't even lived for 30 years, but I can say things about people through the way they decide to interact with other people.

Please don't make this a huge a discussion upon personal abilities and personal background for commenting on others images. You can however feel free to comment on mine and I'll cipher out whatever useful might come from and leave the rest alone.

Last thing is that I'm honestly getting sick of these personal attacks, this is not only aimed at you but also at quite a few others in this specific forum I've seen popping up, if you look at my userinfo you'll see that I've actually been around here for a while on/off and I'm still here. So please let's keep it what it is, a place where you can go for an honest oppinion and wether you like it or not is up to you yea?

My grandfather used to tell me, "if you have nothing nice to say it's better to be quite" and some other smart person at some point said "you'll only ever get in return what you give the world"

Hope you have a wonderful day

-- hide signature --

Books make you smart, experience makes you wise, pick your poison.
In vita veritas est (In life truth is)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/naurholm/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
smsNew
RedNew
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow