Veteran MemberPosts: 6,463Gear list
Like?
Re: Corrupt Transcend Card + D800
In reply to mais51, 8 months ago

mais51 wrote:

aus4ever wrote:

en792 wrote:

mais51 wrote:

Get Sandisk RescuePro Deluxe - free with any boxed Sandisk Extreme CF or SD card

Most of the times if the PC can see the files the program can recover the files

Interesting. Yesterday I received a SanDisk Extreme 32gb SD card from Amazon, but with no coupon offer per:

http://www.lc-tech.com/rescuepro/

The SanDisk Extreme cards that I bought in the past two years came with a RescuePRO Deluxe free coupon with serial number. Better ask the seller. In the worst scenario, it is a counterfeit card.

Not all Sandisk Extreme card comes with RescuePro, only the boxed version, the flatpacked version is slightly cheaper but it doesn't come with any software. The software is licensed only for 1 year, actually you only need to use it once - more than one and you are really in trouble !

I see.  I have never bought memory cards online.  I go back to Hong Kong about once a year and if I don't, someone is going to.

You are right.  Tough wood ... the last time I needed to use RescuePro was 2006.  

-- hide signature --

Bamboo ~
Defiant of all the beats it takes, it bends ... but not to bow too low,
And it cares not which direction the wind may blow.

aus4ever's gear list:aus4ever's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow