>>> Street Photography eXchange #84 <<<

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
M Charles Joseph
Contributing MemberPosts: 732
Like?
Re: carry over last thread / xtoph
In reply to xtoph, 10 months ago

Listen xtoph, regarding your continuing personal attack on both me and my Haleakala image, lets put this to rest shall we? In the first place, I was standing there and you weren't. If I tell you this was a straight on level shot, it was. Your continuing persecution of me as if I were trying to deceive someone is pathetic. Im not a newbie. Why would I do that? Reverse psychology suggests that's one of your game plans.

I'm not a scientist. If I mentioned it was curvature of the earth that's because that's what I thought it was. If you correct the entire image to "level" that "horizon" line, the subject in the comforter would be listing at a 30* angle as would the wall. Honestly, I'm not that dense.

I am willing to bank a 30 year professional photograpgy career and reputation on the truthfulness of the statements I have made here. The fact that you'd rather debate with false and malicious innuendo says more about you than me. Have you ever sold a shot? You got any skin to put in this game?

btw, I'm still waiting for those breathtaking underwater images from far off lands I couldn't possibly imagine. I put up four. Still waiting for yours.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
smsNew
RedNew
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow