:-)) Sunday Cat! #331 February 2, 2014 ((-:

Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
robert j
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,621
Like?
Re: Presenting 'Jambalaya'
In reply to savonie, 8 months ago

I could tell he was a good boy just by looking at him.

savonie wrote:

By high maintenance I mean he is ALWAYS underfoot - He has to be sitting somewhere so he always has eye contact with either me or my girlfriend - He is a very chatty cat and from the moment we are in the house until we go to bed there is a constant give and take with us talking to him and he replying in 'cat talk' - He is very jealous of our other cat 'Sox' and demands equal amounts of attention- He is however very loving and loves to nuzzle our face and neck especially first thing in the morning - Walk to the kitchen he is right behind you sit on the hopper he will force the door open if he can - We wouldn't trade him for a million dollars! - In fact we spoke to our vet and another lady with a Maine cooncat and they both said that the friendliness is their main trait- They also don't have very good vision for a cat-

I have never owned a persian so I can't compare-

Hope this helps bit - He is a wonderful companion and a true house cat - He never goes out-

Monty

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow