Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cameranoobie
Regular MemberPosts: 347
Like?
Would you buy an opened box camera? After what I saw today, Im not sure I would
10 months ago

At Best Buy and saw so many that came with just the battery. Whats up with that? Store clerk says they misplaced the box and accesories inside but gaurentee it was a returned one but not a demo. Misplaced the box to over 20 different cams? Ya right.

I saw a good deal on a D7100 compared to new, until they told me it only came with the battery. I checked it out and there was more dust on it than my basement floors. It was obvious it had been sitting for quite some time. The lens was dirty as hell, fingerprints all over, grime and dirt everywhere on the camera. Even pink kids chalk around the battery door. Obviously someone took this on a vacation and didnt treat it very well. It was pretty disgusting, looked like the camera went hiking in the stormy desert and sat on the shelf for a couple years.

Fact is, so many people these days are still buying cams to use on their vacs then return when they are done.  Its a shame cause thats why we only get 14 days to exchange/return when I think it should be 30...as 14 isnt that much time to know forsure if you want to keep a camera.

Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow