Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
mais51
Senior MemberPosts: 1,193Gear list
Like?
Re: Battery issue...
In reply to coupeman, 10 months ago

coupeman wrote:

Hi guys and gals,

Slight dilemma, Googled and nada so here I am. Have a D4 and MH-26, bought a BT-A10 direct from Japan as a recent D700 purchase came with a genuine EN-EL4a but no charger for it. Pop EN-EL4a into BT-A10 adapter and into MH-26 and something odd happens, Calibration and Chamber light flash continuously.

As I said, I have Googled this combo but to no avail, just wondered if anyone here could shed any light. Have left in situ for an hour or so and the EN-EL4a seems no more charged than when I first inserted it.

Many thanks in advance,

Adam

I have made some inquiry with B&H and here is their answer:

Your question has been answered:

Q:

"Is there any differences between a MH-26 and MH-26a"

A:

Dan W from B&H Photo Video said:
"The MH-26 can only charge the EN-EL18 Batteries For Nikon D4. The MH-26a (which we do not sell) can be used to charge the EN-EL18 rechargeable Li-ion battery that powers the D4 D-SLR as well as the EN-EL4/EN-EL4a rechargeable Li-ion batteries that power the D3 series cameras."

Did you find this answer helpful? yes | no

Thank you Dan at B&H for his prompt response

mais51's gear list:mais51's gear list
Canon PowerShot S120 Nikon D300S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow