weird noise while holding the shutter button(nikon d5200 users please help).

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Esayjay
Forum MemberPosts: 71Gear list
Like?
weird noise while holding the shutter button(nikon d5200 users please help).
10 months ago

Hi, i just purchased a nikon d5200 with 18-55 kit lens and an extra 55-200mm dx vr lens.

my problem is that every time i put my finger half way on the shutter button my camera makes a weird focusing like noise. i know that its not the focusing noise of the lens.at first i thought i was coming from the live view lcd but i guess the lens makes that kinda noise.i ve tried both the lenses it makes the same noise.pictures come out fine but the voice is irritating.
please help.is there anything wrong with the camera? has anyone else experiend this?

NOTE:My camera is all quite but as soon as i switch from the eye finder to live view(lcd) i can hear that distorted sound.its minimal but u can tell specially if you bring you ear close to it.

i ve also noticed that the lcd heats up a little after extensive use.

please help.its my first ever dslr

Esayjay's gear list:Esayjay's gear list
Nikon D5200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 +2 more
Nikon D5200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow