What do you put in your photog jacket/vest?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
jgalvezjr
Junior MemberPosts: 31Gear list
Like?
Re: What do you put in your photog jacket/vest?
In reply to mtmike, 6 months ago

I also just bought a jacket/vest Domke for $79. I didnt realize from the photos that the vest portion is like it was designed for tall torsos. I removed the sleeves (which was the correct lenght and washed the vest alone in hot water to get it to shrink shorter. It did shrink but it needs to shrink even more. Maybe after a few washings I'll be happy. It is comfortable because of good ergonomic design details. You can even get armpit venting by slightly unzipping the sleeves....just enough to have venting. The zipper opens from the bottom so it is just nice.

Anyway, as far as loading the jacket, I keep my boonie hat, water bottle, map, parka, and of course camera and pancake lens. Pockets are huge but the weight of such lenses deform the jacket so much I look silly. Overall the jacket can really hold a lot of junk.

jgalvezjr's gear list:jgalvezjr's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow