Best Photo Sharing Site for My Purposes?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Buchanan
Contributing MemberPosts: 838Gear list
Like?
Best Photo Sharing Site for My Purposes?
5 months ago

I was asked to shoot our high school girls JV basketball team since nobody else does and I had been taking shots of my daughter.  These girls never get decent game shots of themselves and my equipment can accomplish that.  What I need is a place to post the shots so they and their parents can view them and copy or download the ones they want to keep.

I had used photobucket last year but everyone got fed up with it as it was a shambles going through a big change right at the time the parents were wanting the pics.  Additionally I believe they don't have the option anymore to select a size for all the files being uploaded so I would have to do this to my files on my PC prior to uploading which I don't really wish to do.

My needs are: 1) 5DIII files are very large so need a lot of online storage (think 25 games with 75 shots per game plus special events and pics averaging 8MB each) and the site needs to accept individual file sizes as large as 12MB. 2) Free or minimal fee would be good as this is volunteer work for me.  3)Ease of upload and ability to make each game into its own section/folder.  4) Most important criteria - Ability to let the parents get the pictures they want onto their computers easily and in the full size (not small websized) file resolution.

I don't mind giving them full access to the site just as I would have if it would help them obtain the full res pictures.  What I definitely don't want is for me to have to email pictures to them through the site.  They need to be able to get all the ones they want themselves in a painfree manner.

Thanks for any recommendations that you think might meet my needs.  I know this has been asked before but sites are always coming and going and features changing.

Buchanan's gear list:Buchanan's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 +11 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow