choosing between X-T1 and Sony A7

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Fujitsu
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Re: choosing between X-T1 and Sony A7
In reply to Arn, 7 months ago

I was reading your concern and it is exactly what I was wondering about. A7 or X-T1. After so many webpages read, opinions etc,. I was kind of sure that Sony is the right choice. Then, some users report difficulties operating A7. Also what they complainis that almost always needs a tripod for the good image. Hend held gives blur. Then they mention problems focusing, etc... I stopped reading and almost then decided to buy Fuji. Then I went to web pages offering photos taken with both under different circumstances with all kinds of lenses from bottom to high end ones. I took a look at ISO samples of both. The noise is more visible on Fuji at Hig iso, but in general for my eye it gives a sharper image even then. Grainy only at iso 25000 and above. Which we all barely ever need...
Fuji has that old photo feel when you look at the samples. Sony has perhaps stronger a bit more vivid colors. And obviously a full frame with bugs, said by other Sony users. So, it pushed me away so fast.
At the start I was so sure I will buy Sony. now after many readings, and photo samples judgement, I will buy Fuji X-T1. Can't wait for March

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow