miles green
Senior MemberPosts: 3,465Gear list
Like?
Re: My guesses
In reply to Petroglyph, 5 months ago

Petroglyph wrote:

James O'Neill wrote:

sgtsween wrote:

So, what does everybody think about the possibility of new product announcements at CP+? So far the only plausible rumor I've seen is the TC. What about the rumored K-60, or the alleged retro K-L? Any new scoop since that great thread on the same topic a week or so ago?

Any new predictions or rumors? A full frame Q? A special edition K-3 in full adamantium? K-02 designed by Jean Paul Gaultier?

TC

Well, it is definitely on the RM. And they don't tell half what is in the camera FW so support could be there anyway.

645D MK II

This one is looking more and more likely Sony is buying up industrial space to make more chips, who buys a lot of Sony chips besides Sony camera division, yep Ricoh and Sony now has 50MP and 60MP in 44X33 chip, yes that is Pentax 645D size.

i might be wrong, but i believe the current lens support full-frame 645?

the new phase one 44x33 chip is 50 mpx CMOS, capable of iso 6400 and LV. (i think: i read quickly as i'm not about to buy one, unfortunately).

Full frame, under glass with no ship date.

Photokina IMO

-- hide signature --

Miles Green
Pentaxian with chronic LBA
Corfu, Greece

miles green's gear list:miles green's gear list
Pentax K-5 Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CaneNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow