Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
jerry1
Contributing MemberPosts: 731Gear list
Like?
Re: Stop Grieving!
In reply to brick33308, 10 months ago

brick33308 wrote:

Toermalijn wrote:

I remember a person who commented about Ray's smudges as being his own personal platform for showing off.

I find that quite insulting, since he spent litterally hours and hours into that painting and clearly stated that it was open for critique to improve. Such comments towards the regulars will only speed up a mass migration to other fora that are more specific for designers/editors and appreciate art, techniques and a helpful hand!

Wow, had I seen that comment I would have lost it. Ray is one of the talented regulars who is always there to provide assistance. So perhaps this is an example of why I don't see Sam B or Chip Springer around anymore?

Well, if Ray wanted to show off he certainly has the talent to do it. But being the class act of a gentleman that he is I could never picture that. If he ever decides to leave then they should just close this place and put a lock on the door.

jerry1's gear list:jerry1's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow