CP+ Rumor Roundup.....

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
sgtsween
Regular MemberPosts: 292Gear list
Like?
Re: CP+ Rumor Roundup.....
In reply to scanar, 5 months ago

scanar wrote:

This site is usually pretty close to the money, I don;t think they got into all the hysterical chatter about the K3 having raw video, an additional motor (where the earplug was) etc. They are just predicting a new Pentax K-60 camera and two lenses (135-380mm f/4-5.6 and 18-70mm f/2.8-4.5). More mainstream and more likely, although they do have info about the TC, it is not on their list for CP+.

Digicam Info

Thank you for the link. There's also an interesting article on there showing the new Pentax WG's now branded and called the Ricoh WG.

Rumored specs on the alleged K-60 seem pretty interesting. I wonder if it would cannibalize K-3 sales, though. Especially if it's 24 mp AA-less. If the specs were correct, I'd be more apt to get a K-60 over the K-3 as ostebsibly you'd get similar IQ. I don't care about video, or selectable AA which I'd never use. Or dual SD card slots. AND it claims wifi, so the whole flucard thing would be moot. Doesn't seem like a smart move by Pentax in my opinion. If it is a myth, I'll upgrade to the K-3 from my K-5.

sgtsween's gear list:sgtsween's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-5 Pentax Q Pentax K-01 +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CaneNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow