Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
leonche64
Regular MemberPosts: 104Gear list
Like?
Hasselblad HV, how much would you pay?
5 months ago

I am really enjoying the conversation on this new release. Yeah, it is way over priced, but luxury brands come at a premium. Years back, I bought the Panasonic Lumix LX2 as opposed to the Leica equivalent because it was a few hundred dollars less. It was just a point and shoot. We know the Hasselblad HV is the exact same camera as the SLT-A99 with a different housing. I, for one, like the look of it. However, the price means "liking the look" is all I will ever do. My question for you guys is how much of a premium would you pay for the the Hassey name. $8,000 is a lot, but if you were in the market for an A99, and the HV was $1,000 more, would you get it? How about $2,000? Is $500 too much? Enlighten me!

leonche64's gear list:leonche64's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow