Newbie gear question 2300 budget.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Doss
Senior MemberPosts: 1,726
Like?
Re: Newbie gear question 2300 budget.
In reply to juvx, 10 months ago

My gripe with the 5100 was the grip was uncomfortable, ovf and to be honest the Sony NEX6 image quality overall felt better in a smaller package. Here are some pics all the ones with snow are taken on the nex 6. The D5100 felt in a way it was TRYING to be compact but in reality its still huge and bulky dslr. I prefer the Canon 70D feel at least its big and feels good when holding it. D7100 is nice too however.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13255522@N04/

I want to get a good body and build a lens collection slowly as i figure out exactly what i need. Im open to any system however as i am starting from 0.

OK - so judging by your (actually quite good) set of pics, and what you say above...Your problem isn't down to image quality.

It's down to comfort of the tool in your hand. So you're better off trying out models in a friendly high street store. Asking here will not tell you what you need to know, but may lead to suggestions of a few more cameras you will buy only to decide in a few months time are not fit for your hands and needs.

Good luck!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow