Peano - we've lost one of the truly greats

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
carl english
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,023Gear list
Like?
Re: brick33308 ....
In reply to Babine, 9 months ago

Whenever people ask about my hobbies I reply Photography and Computers, I enjoy both, been messing around with Cameras for over 60 yrs and am very comfortable with all formats but only consider myself average, possibly average+. With Computers again I can build them and carry out repairs and help local people with problems, I always mention this forum as my big weakness has always been Photoshop and PP, there no question of doubt in my mind that this forum is the best on the net when you need help, I've said this before and will continue to do so, sometimes perhaps the questions have been asked many times before so the response may be a little harsh especially when you know the OP has not bothered to search, suspect we are all guilty of that, I cannot make a comment about Peano without checking all the facts (which we do not have) I do however wish him well and thank him for all the help he has given. I would like to mention all the members who give a positive response to questions but as there are so many good people on here its impossible to do that.

Carl

carl english's gear list:carl english's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon D70
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow