Started 6 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MichaelVadon
Contributing MemberPosts: 616
Like?
Hankuba PSTC 400 Pro Series Light Stand/Tripod Case
6 months ago

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/222500-REG/Hakuba_PSTC_400_PSTC_400_Stand_Case.html

So you say you have quite a few light stands and tripods? You want to make ONE TRIP into the event venue with style and grace versus several trips with 4 light stands falling out of your hands.

This is the case for you. It will hold, I am guessing, 4 light stands. It is a big case and will hold whatever light stand you have to fit inside. It does have a shoulder strap and the construction seems quite durable.

The case itself seems stylish and presentable enough to walk into an event venue. During the setup and take down keep in mind your clients eyes (and their hires) are watching you. If you look foolish making multiple trips in and out with an armful of light stands, thats going to be a point or two against you. Its best to make one or two trips into the venue with your gear professionally cased.

If you do event work, then I highly suggest this case for your lightstands. I just got back from an event and the bag still has two lightstands and tripod inside it with lots of room to spare.

MichaelVadon's score
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow