PIX 2015

What it call in English?

Started Feb 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 11,620Gear list
Re: What it call in English?
In reply to hikerdoc, Feb 3, 2014

I've bought from Boca photo several times with no problems.

What is shown in the OP's first photo is actually two parts - the metal 'strap ring' or 'lug', which has a plastic clip-on protective cover.   Not sure what the plastic part is called.

-- hide signature --


 PHXAZCRAIG's gear list:PHXAZCRAIG's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow