So much for the EVF being insufficient for action.....

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
57LowRider
Senior MemberPosts: 2,498Gear list
Like?
Re: was never worried about lag
In reply to Kodachrome200, 8 months ago

Kodachrome200 wrote:

or size.

what concerns me about EVFs is that they show an really extraordinarily High contrast image. If the technology needs any work it is there. Next its pixelated. not sharp. and more fundamentally it creates a barrier between the photographer and reality. the image doesnt show all the raw data in the image in the viewfinder (again it is terrible contrasty). Witch means you cant see light and shadow in an objective way.

all of witch means im not intrested. we'll see when it comes out by i doubt I would want to shoot with the thing. I am yet to look through an EVF and think anything but ugly and it never had anything to do with lag

{cough} http://fotografeivindrohne.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/fujifilm-x-t1-first-hands-on-impressions.html

"And it actually took me some time to realize it was an electronic image I was looking at in the viewfinder. A bit embarrasing, but I had to ask the good people from Fujifilm if it was optic or electronic."

57LowRider's gear list:57LowRider's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NONew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow