Any talk of new lenses or a roadmap at all for E-Mount?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Puddleglum
Regular MemberPosts: 259
Like?
Re: Any talk of new lenses or a roadmap at all for E-Mount?
In reply to Smiller4128, 6 months ago

Smiller4128 wrote:

Just curious if there is any news at all about development by Sony for new lenses on their E mounts? I feel like now that the A7/A&r are out, all lens development will be centered around them.

And I only ask because, while I love my NEX6 and Zeiss 24mm, I'm really looking for a camera system with more lens options. Which is why I've been toying with the idea of selling my NEX6 and possibly moving to an Olympus E-M1. I'd really rather stick with the Sony but it's been awhile since E mount has seen a new lens and it's a little worrisome.

Should I hang in there with the Sony or should I switch to the Olympus E-M1 and 12-40mm Pro?

There won't be any more APS-C lenses because NEX is dead, or because Sony will only make full-frame lenses, or because Sony is going out of business, or something. Actually you should probably just give up photography altogether and start investing in a nice golf club system or something because we all know the camera market is on the rocks right now.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow