Any talk of new lenses or a roadmap at all for E-Mount?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
DT200
Contributing MemberPosts: 835
Like?
Re: More verifiably fake claims.
In reply to TrojMacReady, 6 months ago

TrojMacReady wrote:

DT200 wrote:

Sony is working on the larger more expensive FE lenses. So far they are averaging a little over $1000 each.

So far, the 4 lenses made available officially retail for $875 on average and only one of those retails for more than $1k.

You left out the 5th lens which will sell for well over $1000, but and average price of close to $900 is more than most APS users want to pay.

There will a giant be a 70-200 F/4 lens (bigger than Canon and Nikon) soon.

It's 3mm LONGER than the Canon, 4mm LARGER diameter.

I fixed your statement.  Yes, the FE lens is larger than the Canon DSLR version.

Sony makes more money on these and the APS lenses don't work well on their new FE cameras. FE lenses work on APS cameras, but are big.

You might not get much for that NEX camera too. People are selling them like crazy driving the price down.

Typical Just Having Fun exaggeration. They go for $480 to $550 used, $650 new.

I've seen several newer NEX cameras sold for around $200 on ebay (like the A3000).  There are threads here lamenting about much the prices have fallen on the used market.  I know you bosses at Sony want to hide these things, but anyone can search the forum and find those threads.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow