Any talk of new lenses or a roadmap at all for E-Mount?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Old Pirate
Senior MemberPosts: 1,361
Like?
The "E" mount is unusual in one respect..
In reply to MrT-Man, 5 months ago

Because Sony, especially lately with the FE series within the "E" mount, is the first manufacturer to really embrace the "adaptive lens" philosophy making the "E" mount Sony camera system usable with more lenses than any other system of cameras that I'm aware of.  "E" mounts allow both APS C as well as Full Frame lenses to be used in the mode they were designed to work in.

There are so many lenses for me to choose from to use on my "E" mount camera that quite honestly I often forget what Sony is or is not offering at the moment.

When you buy a car are you always so focused on if the car manufacturer only provides one battery choice.  A lot of batteries to choose from out there to make your car function with the full understanding that without a battery your car won't function.

So to answer your question....I haven't even looked at what they may bring out next.  I can't afford to keep up with what I can use on it now.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow