Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
peter doncaster
Regular MemberPosts: 212Gear list
Like?
Canon5D MK 111 Shutter sound.
10 months ago

Hi . I need someone to tell me if my Canon 5D MK111 is ok or not. When I first got the camera and started using it , the shutter sounded as if something was loose. I have the 5D mk11 and a Nikon D300s and never thought anything about them. I also found it blew my flash shot white out on ETTL in P mode. I sent it back , they said there was nothing wrong , but because I told them of the exposure problem they said they would change it. Did they change it? I think so, but the shutter sound is still very strange, although it seems to work ok. I tried high speed sink at full shutter speed. The only other thing I notice is my 50mm f1.4 USM lens seems very noisy. Is it the lens or the camera. I have used DSLR's for over 4 years, but I am just not sure. don't want to send it back if its ok. If its not right, how do I tell them. I have only had it a few days. Thank you for any advice . Peter

peter doncaster's gear list:peter doncaster's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D300S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow