Any talk of new lenses or a roadmap at all for E-Mount?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,622Gear list
Like?
Re: Any talk of new lenses or a roadmap at all for E-Mount?
In reply to Smiller4128, 8 months ago

Just curious if there is any news at all about development by Sony for new lenses on their E mounts? I feel like now that the A7/A&r are out, all lens development will be centered around them.

And I only ask because, while I love my NEX6 and Zeiss 24mm, I'm really looking for a camera system with more lens options. Which is why I've been toying with the idea of selling my NEX6 and possibly moving to an Olympus E-M1. I'd really rather stick with the Sony but it's been awhile since E mount has seen a new lens and it's a little worrisome.

Should I hang in there with the Sony or should I switch to the Olympus E-M1 and 12-40mm Pro?

Eh, E-mount has seen E 16-70, E 18-105, FE 35, FE 55, FE 24-70 lenses over last few months, with about three more lenses to be announced in couple of months.
The question for you is, is there a specific lens or lenses you are looking for?

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow