Weekend MONOCHROME #168 |31-02 Jan| Post yours!

Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
Karaya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,979Gear list
Like?
Re: cup o tea
In reply to Brent Lossing, 10 months ago

Brent Lossing wrote:

Karaya wrote:

Ah, we are thinking along the same lines Brent. Very nice. I like the rising steam. How much hot tea will it take to see us all thru this abysmal winter?

So is the dragon cup for drinking - or do you put the tea leaves in there and put it in the pot? Just a beautiful set.

The dragon figure is pewter and his base is hidden behind the iron enameled cup that matches the pot. I threw him into the scene for fun and because I thought it made an interesting composition with lots of textures working together. You really have to see the image large.

It has been a cold winter - but for some reason I kind of like it. There has been enough new snow to keep everything fresh looking - plus a couple of nice blizzards. I think my impression of winter has gotten warped since I started working from home - plus I only get a little time off by myself to go and explore, so I really cherish it when I get the chance.

I have a love-hate relationship with winter. I am really into snow shoeing these days and for that it has been a marvelous winter. I go out pretty much every day even in the blizzards and -50 degree wind chills. The worse the weather the more of an adventure it is!

When I have to fill my LP tank for the furnace it is not so much fun! And at work it is a PIA - too hot or too cold most of the time!

Hope you are doing well and braving the elements. I see you have been chasing nudes around in the fields with your camera, so life must be good

Nina and I are well. You must have been peaking at my pbase galleries. Do you like the nudes? I have been trying to keep them tasteful and classic in theme.

Take care Mark!

brent

You take care to Brent!

Karaya's gear list:Karaya's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital 300mm 1:2.8 Olympus E-5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow