arbuz
Senior MemberPosts: 1,030Gear list
Like?
Re: No good choice
In reply to Just a Photographer, 6 months ago

Just a Photographer wrote:

arbuz wrote:

Astrophotographer 10 wrote:

15. Sony has an erratic history with products in cameras. Fuji seems focused and determined to make the best.

So far Sony supports all it's users. It's siply has many product lines but none has been discontinued. Fuji has history with S5/3pro, but at least they used nikon lenses so no hard feelings. The point is that mirrorless market is very competitive. Fuji enters boldly esp. with good lens selection. But will they build volume on that so that x-system will survive (it will not on 1.4 glass only, that's icing on cake)? Sony is better brand and has better experience in consumer products and nex cameras gained a lot of popularity. Let's see. I agrre that the most sensible thing is to stay with dslr and watch. I didn't

Sony has dumped systems too - memorystick anybody?

And VHS. Not sure this has anythig to do with cameras.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Sony is going to dump the NEX or A series next.

OK...

Then looking at the new lens line-up of Sony, that is pretty disappointing to say at least. Only One Carl Zeiss lens at f1.8 for the rest its pretty much f4 and smaller - so far for good bokeh and DOF on the Sony...

and this 1.8 is as good as otus. Anyway, I prefer what's on the picture and not what's blurred. You get plenty of good boken with F4 on FF. Maybe even the whole face will be in focus and not the eyes only?

arbuz's gear list:arbuz's gear list
Samsung EX2F Pentax *ist DS Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX300 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow