Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gib48189
Regular MemberPosts: 284Gear list
Like?
E300 - Just picked one up
9 months ago

With all of the discussions regarding the color rendition of the Kodak sensors, I could not resist picking up an E300 for $35.00. The CF Card door is broken, needs to be help closed by a piece of tape, but other than that, works fine. I have gone from an E510, to an E3, to an EM1 (which is not going anywhere) to an E300.

The few pics I have taken look really nice, I need to really exercise it to really make a call on it, but for $35, looks like I am about to have some fun!!

I would like to fix the card door, does Oly still carry parts? Has anyone changed one, how involved is it? From my first look at it, there are 2 screws inside the CF compartment, above and below the hinge, are those the method for replacing the door?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

gib48189's gear list:gib48189's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Sigma 18-50mm F2.8-4.5 DC OS HSM +2 more
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow