How healthy is A-mount?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,572Gear list
Like?
Re: How healthy is A-mount?
In reply to Alphoid, 7 months ago

Probably not as healthy as it was last year, but then, there have been a lot of conjecture with some apparent logic behind the concern.

In my opinion, ( its just my opinion _) there are a lot of gloom and doom people found in all forums. Many people say the sky is falling in the hope that it really isn't, but are trying to hype themself and others up if the sky truly falls. But if you examine the real evidence, no one can say for sure what is going to happen. We should know the answer to this in the next few months.

For me , my logic says the A mount stays.

I know there are a lot of experienced photographers here that have preordered the Tamron 150-600. Apparently they think the A mount is staying.

If I was healthier, I would have pre ordered the Tamron 150-600 as well.

When Sony took over the A mount, I bought the Sony 70-200 2.8 G SSM. in support of their move to keep the amount going. That how confident I was with Sony. Even in the face of so many Boo birds about Sony as a company. Formerly I had been with Minolta and Konica Minolta for 45 years

Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow