What it call in English?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Forum MemberPosts: 87Gear list
Re: What it call in English?
In reply to Thanatham Piriyakarnjanakul, 10 months ago

It's called a "strap ring protector" and you can get it from


 BackPacker1532's gear list:BackPacker1532's gear list
Nikon D3 Leica S2
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow