What it call in English?

Started Feb 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
Regular MemberPosts: 457
Re: What it call in English?
In reply to bankybrook, Feb 2, 2014

bankybrook wrote:

It's called Nikon strap ring, and the black part is called Nikon strap ring protector.

Look at the BocaPhoto.com site for Nikon Accessories.

The site looks really good, but his reseller ratings are in the dirt: Precision/Boca Photo

-- hide signature --

'You could look it up.' -Casey Stengel after James Thurber

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow