Is there any D600/D610 unit affected by the green tint plague as D800 and D4 are?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Ferguson
Regular MemberPosts: 410
Like?
Re: Is there any D600/D610 unit affected by the green tint plague as D800 and D4 are?
In reply to j_photo, 7 months ago

j_photo wrote:

Liviu Namolovan wrote:

I would like to know if the dreaded green tint affectis the jpegs taken in AWB with the D600/D610 cameras. What about D600/D610's LCDs? iA respectfully request to the raw shooters: Please ignore this post if all you have to say is "shooting raw or Custom/Preset WB solves the problem".

No green tint with my D800. I think you have invented this "plague".

Yeah, the wording of the question is very troll like, but giving the benefit of the doubt...

There was no plague, if there was even a problem it was subtle.  I have both a D800 and D4 and was/am happy, and noticed no significant difference after the firmware updates.

And besides -- anyone using the back LCD as an authoritative check for white balance has more camera than they need with any of these cameras. 

I don't have a D6xx, but the premise of your question is flawed from the beginning.

-- hide signature --

Comments welcomed on photos: http://www.captivephotons.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow