Flat view
9ck
9ck
Regular MemberPosts: 388Gear list
Like?
Nikon Cashback - Conditions?
7 months ago

Hi forum!
What are the conditions for Nikons Cashback products if you don't have and adrress / bankacount in the country that offers the cashback? To be more specific. I live in Denmark and I'm looking at Nikon lenses put to sale on eBay by Nikon in Germany. They ship the lenses to the rest of Europe, but I'm not sure if there are conditions that I have to fullfill in order to be able to get the cashback.

I'm unsure because 1) the cashback is mentioned in the headline of the product but 2) in sellers description (which is divided in to collums one in german and the other in english) the cashback is only mentioned in the german description.

I would offcourse ask the seller, but it's not possible in weekend and the auction for the specific lens will finish this weekend.

-- hide signature --

Regards 9ck

9ck's gear list:9ck's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +2 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow