Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hen3ry
Forum ProPosts: 10,919Gear list
Like?
+++++You and your m43 this week!!!+++++
10 months ago

I've been away for a while, but I'm back! Not incapacitated like the broken winged bird -- great to see you so well along with the mend, Wormy -- just tied down by a bunch of stuff and away from my beloved paradise, Rabaul, in the New Guinea Islands and therefore photographically uninspired.

I've only made it to Port Moresby on the road back to Rabaul so far, but tonight I am out to the Sports Inn for a night of Tolai Rok!

Theoretically, this is an ideal opportunity to swing the GM1 into action, but after mature consideration, I have decided not to since I am going alone rather than with a party and I am really, really in need of the kind of exercise inherent in the term: "Dance the night away!"

But before I dash out into the darkness in pursuit of sinful modern dancing, let me launch this thread this week as my contribution to universal love, peace, happiness, and really friendly constructive criticism.

You all know the rules:

1. Take a picture with your m43 (or something approximating to that).

2. Reply to this thread INSERTING YOUR OWN APPROPRIATE SUBJECT LINE!!!

3. Post your picture with appropriate comments about the shooting it, post processing, and the like. ALSO -- puleez give us locations for scenics (so the rest of us can dream of emulating you or even get out and have a go at the same scene ourselves if it is within reach).

Cheers, geoff

-- hide signature --

Geoffrey Heard
Down and out in Rabaul in the South Pacific
http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-to-karai-komana_31.html

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
snowNew
GWBNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow