ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vkphoto
Senior MemberPosts: 1,507
Like?
Fujifilm Canada X-T1 Launch Event
3 months ago

Hi all,

I just came back from the event where I had a chance to play with X-T1, XF 56/1.2, XF 10-24/4 and discuss Fuji's future plans.

It was very well organized with super excellent support on the floor and a lot of samples available for hands-on testing.

First impressions:

X-T1 ergonomics/build quality/dials stiffness - excellent. The camera seems smaller than I expected but very well built. Very solid.

EVF is simply incredible. The best EVF I've seen to date. Did quick comparison to Nikon F3 HP

Predictive AF and 8 fps work really well

WiFi is a single band (2.4Ghz), quick test: works with iPhone as far as ~50 feet away

Quickly compared XF 56/1.2 and legacy Minolta 58/1.2

Took test shots with XF 56/1.2 and XF 10-24/4

I am still going through my notes and will add more details later tonight. I will also post my full report/pictures on my blog site tomorrow.

Fujifilm Canada team, you are awesome! Thank you for organizing this event, everything was just great.

vkphoto

P.S. I hope that other forum members who attended event will also provide their feedback to the forum.

-- hide signature --
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow