Like?
Re: I did not say I agree,
In reply to Sergey_Green, 9 months ago

Sergey_Green wrote:

Lab D wrote:

Sergey_Green wrote:

Lab D wrote:

This graph is about right.

So after psoting this graph about 10 times you finally agree. As you can see the difference for almost every ISO is about 1/2 stop. Nowhere is it the 3 stops you claimed.

It is 14.2 over 12.7 at base ISO, but you are looking at the shadows only. Look at how they compare in the headroom. From dark to white you get almost 3 stops difference. Well, fraction less, but you can safely round it up to the nearest digit. Also look at the color depth, hmm, I think you are upset enough for today already.

Actually you are making use laugh.  So at the ISOs you need DR the most you claim 3 stops and yet DxO shows it is about 1/2 stop.  I'll go with DxO.

Oh, and everyone uses the base ISO exclusively right?  Why do they have have an ISO setting on cameras?  I am sure in doors and you enjoy using the 2 second shutter speed at base ISO.

For the record, when you kept saying I was posting the non-nomalized graph, here that is which shows the E-M1 is virtually the same. For practical purposes we should not use it and the one above is more useful. Notice there is NOT a 1.5 stop difference between graphs.

Whatever. We get the picture

-- hide signature --

- sergey

Lab D's gear list:Lab D's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Nikon D600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NiceNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow