Considering buying XE 1

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
GeekyGirl
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?
Re: Considering buying XE 1
In reply to Dyeman, 10 months ago

Going with a X-E1 instead of a X-E2 could be a wise decision. Image quality is pretty much the same, so it comes down to whether you want to spend the extra dollars on the additional features, such as better AF speed, better EVF refresh rate and wifi.

Or even wiser, take the difference and invest in a new lens. Bodies come and go, lenses are to stay.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow