Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Glush
Junior MemberPosts: 40Gear list
Like?
Dare I say it.... "Well done Samsung"
11 months ago

This is not I stress not some sycophantic "aren't samsung wonderful" peace. However, as there is a tendency here to give them some grieve over almost any issue, I would for once like to give them some praise. I am generally very happy with my NX300 but have an issue or problem with it (self explanatory if you view the photos below, not there & there ) it is not always apparent and is independent of any lens used, aperture or focal length. So finally contacted samsung service and they were very helpful. You might argue that the problem/fault should not be there in the first place however, problems do occur and it is nice to know that the support is not only there but it is polite helpful and responsive.

Sadly my NX300 has to go back but at least they have made the arrangements and given me some idea of the timescales involved.

So for once a thank you to samsung, I'd rather not have the problem but it is really good to know the support is there when you need it.

Not there

There (three dark orbs top left)

Glush's gear list:Glush's gear list
Konica Minolta DiMAGE A200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED +1 more
Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow