ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pradnya Sudipto
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Subject: Opinion from dpreview forum
6 months ago

Dear friends on dpreview,

I have known of your group via Rahul who is my friend, and aleady registered in this group

My wife (Pradnya) and me (Sudipto) are new to photography and have equipped ourselves with a Nikon d3200 plus Tamron 18-270 mm lens

We had recently been to a tiger reserve last year in central india....and fortunately for us, we were gifted with a sighting on the 1st and 2nd day...have attached two snaps here from several that we clicked of the big tabby on day 2 evening...the pictures are absolutely unedited with no correction whatsoever done on them

The conditions around the time of sighting....cloudy, light drizzle, distance from target 10 feet...(the light was not as bad as it appears in the picture)

We clicked the snaps on autofocus mode from inside the safari vehicle

Now here, I attach another image of a tigress that we sighted on day 1, during the same trip, same light conditions, auto-focus and........again attached non-edited as was clicked

Now, what we failed to understand and still think about several times, is how were the exposures and image outcome so different in the two cases, while all conditions remain similar

Would love to have your comments, suggestions, tips.....on how to train ourselves with this

Thanks

Pradnya & Sudipto

Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow