Have I been robbed of 2000 dollars by ...

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dr hatem Ayman
Regular MemberPosts: 135
Like?
Have I been robbed of 2000 dollars by ...
11 months ago

I dont want to post the name of the www........com website that robbed me until I am 100% certain I have been robbed. I ordered a couple of used lenses ( minolta 85/1.4, and Sony 135/1.8 from a Japanese website). I sent the guy the money through PAYPAL, the rep used to respond to my emails immediately ( despite the time difference), the last email I got from him was 4 days confirming he got the papypal transfer of $1950. After that no responses at all.  Zero, nothing at all !!!!!!.

Because I have little experience with paypal, ,my question is it possible to loose your money through paypal ??,

This guy  has a  high positive feedback on his ebay store, is he that stupid ? or do these scammers keep changing their name ? and if so, how can they escape censorship from ebay and paypal ??

I am so worried, I am a hard working person, and this money in my part of the world isnt a little amount.

I will give him him a few more days then I will post his ebay name and his website to warn people not to deal with him if he doesnt ship the items.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow