Is A mount Sony's Titanic?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
tqlla
Senior MemberPosts: 1,440Gear list
Like?
Re: Thanks! Another doom & gloom thread...
In reply to EvilOne, 7 months ago

EvilOne wrote:

My question is why are these doom and gloom people here ( in this Sony forum)?

If I was so disenchnted with Sony as these boo birds seem to be, why are they here and not out shoioting with their new choice of a better system? The whole Idea about life ( the secret of life ) is to be happy. You have to be one miserable person to obsess daily over a camera manufacturer making that much impact on your life.

Are they here to try to convince themselves and are looking for support, or are they here to try to convince us? The funny thing is that none of us here are buying what they are selling, but they still hang out here, and nothing short of putting them on ignore , makes coming here a pleasant experience. Unless of course their mission is to show just how insecure they are, and just are pessimistic people looking to rain on the party.

I don't know about most people but I've had lots of fun with my A mount stuff, and my photography in genera over the last 50 years, and hope to continue doing so, but if the A mount was to dry up tomorrow I would still have fun with my photography.

As sick as I am , I have a much better outlook on life than those who come here with the attitude that its the end of the world if Sony drops the A mount. You want to see the end of the world , take a look at the big picture through my eyes, because I can see it.

Bill aka EO

I wish I were wrong. I am here looking for something that would prove me wrong. The people who post "Proof that Sony is committed to building Amount Camera's" are insecure.

1. K E Hoffman, sent out Tweet to the president of Sony, looking for reassurance.... and we all saw how he choked on the answer.
  2. Sony.net came out with some Pro Photographers Reference website.... no Amount camera's to be found.
  3. Sony was a huge sponsor of the PPA show. Then you look at their ad, and its a huge A7r ad... even though its an Professional Photographers show, sony was there for the A7r, not the A99
  4. Then there is the Alpha A3000

YOU, would rather put people on ignore than admit that you were wrong. YOU put me on ignore, when you claimed that Amazon.com was trying to phish for credit card information... by offering Adobe CS6 for $187. AMAZON!

tqlla's gear list:tqlla's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha NEX-3N Sony 50mm F1.4 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow