Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
janlu
Senior MemberPosts: 6,388
Like?
CINESTILL 800T........ M6 ; 35Cron ; 12pictures in Roma :
6 months ago

" CineStill 800Tungsten is motion picture film, prepped and rolled for still photography!

The base emulsion is Kodak's Vision 3 5219 500T that undergone a proprietary process (eliminating the rem-jet layer of motion picture film without contaminating the sensitive emulsion)

.........and so making this cinema film designed for ECN-2 , safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home. "

The Film is corrected for tungsten , so in the daylight you have to use a filter ..... it has a gorgeous latitude , highlights can be overexposed 3 or 4 stops without any significative loss , in order to get a better exposure in the mid-dark tones . I'm very pleased with the rendering .

The following pictures are only some examples of my first stroll with this film : they were taken at the box speed and processed accordingly , but i think this film could be pushed 2 stops and always delivering the good .

Hope you enjoy this post :

Regards, Gianluca

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow